Plastic surgery performs form-altering or restorative procedures on organs or tissue parts. Plastic surgery mainly deals with the visible part of the body
Aesthetic surgery is form-altering procedures, which are not performed for medical reasons but exclusively at the request of the patient. Colloquially, aesthetic interventions are often known as "beauty surgeries .
- Facelift, neck lift, cheek lift, forehead lift
- Chin correction
- Eyebrow raising
- Ticing bags correction
- Eyelid corrections
- Nose corrections
- Ear corrections
- Dermabrasion (skin base conduction)
- Lip modelling, lip corrections
- Breast corrections (reduction, enlargement)
- Skin tightening
- Wrinkle treatment (smoothing, own fat, wrinkle injection, corrections)
- Hyaluronic acid
- Scar treatments
In recongrade surgery, lost functions of the body, e.g. as a result of injuries or tumor removals, are surgically restored.
- Breast constructions
- Diabetic foot syndrome
- Removal of skin tumors
- Decubitus Surgery
- Cover soft tissue defects
- Scar corrections
With the help of combustion surgery, acute and intensive treatment of burns can be carried out. The treatments follow, for example, due to acute burns.
- tissue construction
- Skin grafts
- Use of skin replacement materials
Hand surgery is a specialty in plastic surgery, trauma surgery and orthopedics. It's mostly about treatments and injuries, malformations and diseases of the hand and forearm.